The treatment of prostate diseases is rarely limited to taking medication. Men are also shown physiotherapeutic procedures and physical exercises to improve their health. Exercises for prostatitis will help to cope with stagnant processes in the pelvis and reduce the manifestation of symptoms of the disease.
The need for gymnastics
Every person needs regular exercise. Full recovery with the use of effective drugs will not occur if you do not exercise for prostatitis and prostate adenoma. They improve the effect of drugs, normalize the process of urination, increase potency.
It is important to find out what caused impotence in order to accurately get rid of the disease. In case of illness caused by congestion of the prostate gland, you cannot do without recharging. What's more, it can bring better effect than pharmacy drugs. With chronic prostatitis of an infectious nature, it will not be possible to avoid taking medications, however, you should not forget about physical education.
Gymnastics for the prostate has the following advantages:
- promotes the elimination of toxic substances from the body;
- improves cellular nutrition;
- normalizes blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- trains the muscles of the prostate.
It should be remembered that it is undesirable to do exercises to improve the prostate during the acute course of the disease. The doctor warns about this at the reception. During training, discomfort and severe pain may be felt, consulting a specialist is not a recommendation, but a mandatory measure.
A set of exercises for men
Interested in how to strengthen the prostate, it should be remembered that the result can only be achieved through regular training. It is useless to stop the gymnastics of the muscles of the genitourinary system after a few days, doubting its beneficial effects. If you perform all the elements correctly, it will be possible to eliminate the symptoms in 2-4 weeks. The complex includes exercises for the muscles of the press, pelvis, legs, as well as breathing exercises. It is advisable to change your lifestyle with prostatitis: walk more and cycle, eat well, see a doctor regularly.
Basic exercises (physiotherapy exercises)
Physical activity begins with a regular warm-up. It is allowed to practice it for all people, even with serious disorders of the body or after surgery. It is allowed to practice any sport, after consulting your doctor.
What exercises should be done with prostatitis
- Half squats.Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and perform regular squats, but your knees should be as wide apart as possible. Perform the element slowly 5-10 times, avoiding muscle discomfort. Squats for prostatitis are very useful, but in no case should they be performed with weights. From there, the formation must be abandoned forever.
- Flexion and extension of the legs.Lying on your back, lift your lower limbs (at this point they should remain straight), then bend, pulling your knees towards your chest. Repeat 5 times, you can do several approaches.
- Raising the legs.Lying on your back, get up on your elbows and pull your legs off the floor a few centimeters, lock this position for a few seconds. Then spread and bring your legs together 10 times, do 3 sets. You cannot spread your knees, but simply hold your limbs 10 cm above the ground. Then lower them to the floor, rest, and repeat 5-10 times.
- "Birch".Raise your legs and pelvis so that they form a right angle to the floor. Freeze for a few seconds, supporting your back with your hands. Do 5-7 times.
- Get in place.Exercise is indicated for chronic prostatitis, as it accelerates the blood well. You should try to raise your knees high, do at least 8-10 reps on each leg.
- Pull the knee towards the chest.Lying on your right side, bring your left knee towards your chest. Do 5-8 times, then roll and repeat the same, but with the right leg.
The "bridge" completes the complex of therapeutic gymnastic exercises for prostatitis. Not every grown man can do this, but you can make it easy. It is necessary to lie on your stomach, rise on your hands and bend your back as much as possible, forming an arc. You can do it differently: lying on your back, bend your knees, place your palms next to the pelvis. Raise the torso, lifting everything off the ground except the shoulder blades, head, and feet.
In men with good physical preparation, pain does not occur during exercise therapy. Prostatitis load should end with pleasant warmth throughout the body. Often the next day there is discomfort in the muscles, but this is completely normal and indicates that they are working.
Various asanas allow you to get rid of pain in a few months, as well as improve the functioning of the whole organism. Positions where the muscles of the abdominal region are involved relieve inflammation. There are different complexes, hatha yoga is recommended for men with prostatitis, which includes exercises that are quite simple and accessible to everyone. It is in it that the reverse asanas necessary to eliminate congestive prostatitis are collected.
Gymnastics for prostatitis is easy to do at home, but it is possible to go to the gym. If during the session you feel discomfort or a deterioration in well-being, it is better to abandon the training. The discomfort can be caused by a lack of physical form or pressure on the chest and abdomen.
- First Asanacalled triangle. The back remains straight during the execution, the legs are spaced as much as possible. With one hand you need to reach for the foot and grab it, touch the knee with your face. Freeze the pose for 15 seconds, then repeat the same with the other leg.
- Second Asanaagainst prostatitis - a closed ring. Lying on your stomach, lift your torso off the ground (chest) and also raise your legs. Use your hands to support the limbs by the ankles and stay in position for 15-30 seconds.
- Third Asanaunder the name of an eagle will certainly help to overcome the disease. Practice standing with the knees slightly bent. The right shin should be thrown over the opposite thigh and left standing for one minute. Then rest a bit and repeat with the other leg.
Breathing exercises should be mandatory for the treatment of prostatitis at home. It is recommended to perform it several times a day, especially since it is easy to do. Just stretch your arms while inhaling, hold your breath and lower your limbs while exhaling through your mouth. It is better to repeat 3-4 times, then take a break.
Yoga is given in the morning after waking up or a few hours before bedtime. The movements are fluid and slow, like breathing. It will not be superfluous to play sports in the fresh air or at least to open the window for the entire duration of training (draughts should be avoided so as not to get sick). After classes, it is recommended to take a contrast shower.
Usually women are faced with the Kegel complex, but few people know that there are fees for men. It has many advantages, namely:
- restores erection and increases the duration of sexual intercourse;
- improves blood circulation in the genitals;
- prevents premature ejaculation;
- has a positive effect on seed quality.
An important point - Kegel exercises for prostatitis are performed in the morning during an erection. There is nothing difficult to load, but a few rules must be observed. You will need a small weight, which is carefully attached to the penis with soft tape. It is necessary to tense the muscles, trying to lift the weight a little. It is recommended to increase its weight over time.
The pubococcygeus muscle, which is responsible for the hardness of the penis, needs to be trained. Regular prostate exercise will help both old and young people. It is possible not only to improve the quality of sex, but also to improve the functioning of the testicles. Locating the muscle is easy during urination. It is necessary to maintain the jet for a few seconds and resume to feel the contraction of the muscles. You can put your hand on the pubis for a better understanding. After finding the muscle, you should do exercises to treat prostatitis in men:
- completely relax all the muscles of the pelvis (with this at the beginning of training there are often problems);
- strain the pubic-coccygeal muscle, retract the anus and linger for a few seconds;
- repeat the element approximately 15-18 times, increasing the tension time to 10 seconds.
This exercise does not require an erection, so you can do it even at work or in transport. At first, difficulties arise, you will have to devote more time to training, but after 2-3 weeks the load will become a habit. Physical exercises for prostatitis are always combined with Kegel gymnastics, and in some cases they add classes in the pool, yoga, running.
Most men believe that the treatment of prostatitis with massage is carried out exclusively with fingers through the anus. Often just thinking about it causes fear or embarrassment, but there is an alternative. Prostate massage with a tennis ball will be a real salvation, because you can do it yourself. The exercise is safe, does not cause pain and does not require special skills.
The procedure is simple, but must be done correctly to avoid discomfort. You need a regular tennis ball and a gym mat. Begin training with breathing exercises or exercise therapy. The ball should be placed on the ground and "sit" on it so that it is in contact with the crotch. Performing a massage is simple - roll it on the floor for 5 minutes with your pelvis. Do 3-4 sets a day, the time can be increased. This exercise for the prostate is effective for the prevention of prostatitis at any age. You can add butt walking, but you must keep your back straight.
The important points
The main rule is not to overdo it when doing prostate exercises. It is strongly recommended to consult a specialist in order to avoid complications. During prostate training there should be no pain, slight discomfort in the muscles is acceptable.
After a stroke and a heart attack, it is impossible to treat prostate adenoma with physical exercises for the first 6 months. As already mentioned, during an exacerbation of prostatitis, it is forbidden to play sports. A high body temperature will indicate the inflammatory process or infection. In addition, it is not recommended to do gymnastics during the exacerbation of chronic pathologies, aortic aneurysm, after surgery. With caution, exercises for the prostate and potency are performed in case of intervertebral or inguinal hernias, arterial hypertension and other diseases of the circulatory system.
Treatment of prostatitis is impossible to imagine without gymnastics and massage. In most cases, it is they who help to forget about the disease for a long time, and not various drugs. It is recommended to do yoga, physiotherapy exercises, swimming, Kegel exercises, walking with the prostate. Often several techniques are combined with folk remedies to achieve the best results.